forward
Let it be known that voices unleashed
were bound still to something
that in due time fermentation will find us searching
not for the foundations
but for the subtle instigations of a common ground
aware of its place among diversifying experiences
As the options suggest
there will be a gentle progression
from head to toe
enacted by the radiant and the justly elusive
I am invested deeply
in a drive to perpetuate the noble things
those vehicles which I find suitable for redemption
From the mount, observing our past
I assimilated images
intrinsically appealing
where the wider of dedications
made itself known
The rhythms of lust and desire
the buzz of an emotional burst
the singe of a squealing staccato
the regal pluck of an open "G" d string
In so many ways a life opera
separate identities twisting together
countlessly crashing and colliding
forming new compounds and myth
were bound still to something
that in due time fermentation will find us searching
not for the foundations
but for the subtle instigations of a common ground
aware of its place among diversifying experiences
As the options suggest
there will be a gentle progression
from head to toe
enacted by the radiant and the justly elusive
I am invested deeply
in a drive to perpetuate the noble things
those vehicles which I find suitable for redemption
From the mount, observing our past
I assimilated images
intrinsically appealing
where the wider of dedications
made itself known
The rhythms of lust and desire
the buzz of an emotional burst
the singe of a squealing staccato
the regal pluck of an open "G" d string
In so many ways a life opera
separate identities twisting together
countlessly crashing and colliding
forming new compounds and myth


1 Comments:
yea keep posting! yea yea!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home