one inside the other
In this massive drawer there are a number of cleanly folded tshirts
Each tshirt has a pocket on the right breast
Not really useful, I know
In these pockets there are locked caskets
They're small enough to disappear behind an ear
I've lost the keys to these criptic cases
I've misplaced them purposefully, I think?
They each hold seconds, glittering with detail
They're Time as an image, snapshots really
Hopefully, we'll never have to go back to them
Each tshirt has a pocket on the right breast
Not really useful, I know
In these pockets there are locked caskets
They're small enough to disappear behind an ear
I've lost the keys to these criptic cases
I've misplaced them purposefully, I think?
They each hold seconds, glittering with detail
They're Time as an image, snapshots really
Hopefully, we'll never have to go back to them


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home