A comedy
Oh, the devil in me
a character sufficiently designed for T.V.
or the stage or the stump
His foul dissent from the controlling agenda
of a mind in balance with the strangest of lands
from him comes the stack of hidden shacks
where the villains I keep sleep and eat
I shall reduce him to comedy
prey for the weak
an antelope's day against the lion's top seat
To laugh at the fire of branded dissolution
is to secure one's footing on a surfboard through hell
a character sufficiently designed for T.V.
or the stage or the stump
His foul dissent from the controlling agenda
of a mind in balance with the strangest of lands
from him comes the stack of hidden shacks
where the villains I keep sleep and eat
I shall reduce him to comedy
prey for the weak
an antelope's day against the lion's top seat
To laugh at the fire of branded dissolution
is to secure one's footing on a surfboard through hell


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home