3.16.2008

Ella

This is the most simple song I have ever written - and I wish you were there to hear it the first time, when it was being born.

Oh Ella we've yearned too long
how long have we known ourselves
so long that I've known myself
so long that I've seen myself
so long that I've yearned myself

Ella I want to move along
We can't go back till the day is done
Ella we can push through this
Ella I'm confident
we've been through this

I don't know why I cry to this
the same two chords that the ancients kissed
Ella I think I'll be a star
If everyone hears what I'm looking for
If everyone sees that I'm looking for

1 Comments:

Blogger frillytoothpicks said...

I would love a rough sound to this. Send a byte, please

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home