I'm a simple man on repeat
the forefront the main front
in a war of remembering
not much changes
when everything is changing
all the time
You'd think by now
I'd be on my way
the tires smoking
the endless layers
onion peeling ideas
a proper speed bump
Those things I know
that hold true through
they're beacons, blinding
I'm a simple man on repeat
with strong faith in firm feet
and the resolve of angels
the forefront the main front
in a war of remembering
not much changes
when everything is changing
all the time
You'd think by now
I'd be on my way
the tires smoking
the endless layers
onion peeling ideas
a proper speed bump
Those things I know
that hold true through
they're beacons, blinding
I'm a simple man on repeat
with strong faith in firm feet
and the resolve of angels


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home