Quit
Human beings weren't made for this
This synthetic postulating absorbing our karma
Our awareness narrows and sharpens
We become the blade, unaware of our slicing
From the razor thin dislocations
Oozes pent up ambition
I watch the unraveling from great heights
My imagination the last ascending foothold
I am the last hopeful
The last of the caring
This desolate isle
This synthetic postulating absorbing our karma
Our awareness narrows and sharpens
We become the blade, unaware of our slicing
From the razor thin dislocations
Oozes pent up ambition
I watch the unraveling from great heights
My imagination the last ascending foothold
I am the last hopeful
The last of the caring
This desolate isle


1 Comments:
that reminds me of a simon and garfunkle song that I never quite believed...
'i am a rock, i am an iiiiiiiiiiiiiisland'
how do we know a rock feels no pain?
and i am pretty sure we just don't see the island's tears because waves are always splish splashing amongst them...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home