internal architecture
I think sometimes
that we're building streams
digging up land
felling trees
we see the same turns
illuminating themselves atypically
and it just makes sense
I remember as a child
seeing paintings of waterwheels
red barn cedar mills
framing the constant movement
of spaces and colors
I like to think that they cross somewhere, these streams
pouring down intimate chasms
dancing about chambers known to no thing
but our breath and the passing air
that we're building streams
digging up land
felling trees
we see the same turns
illuminating themselves atypically
and it just makes sense
I remember as a child
seeing paintings of waterwheels
red barn cedar mills
framing the constant movement
of spaces and colors
I like to think that they cross somewhere, these streams
pouring down intimate chasms
dancing about chambers known to no thing
but our breath and the passing air


1 Comments:
ten
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home